1. Odisha industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation (IDCO) has received the Golden Peacock Innovative Product/Service Award-2018 at UAE, Dubai for Automated Post Allotment Application (APPA).
2. Odisha has also bagged the Geospatial Excellence Award-2018 for successful IT application for tracking mineral production and dispatch on real-time basis through integrated mines and mineral management system (i3MS).
3. For the year 2016- 17, the E&IT Department received the prestigious CSI-Nihilent Award for Best Progressive e-Governance State under State Category and recognized for the exemplary initiatives in the areas of Food Security where as Agriculture and FE Department received Award of Appreciation under best e-Governance project category for “Digital Governance - Seed Certification, Distribution by Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) for the farmers”.
4. Computerisation of Public Distribution System of Odisha has also bagged Gems of Digital India Award from Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India for the year 2017.
5. Integrated Financial Management System (iFMS) has been conferred with Skoch Smart Governance Award and Skoch Award of Merit for electronic receipt and disbursement and Pension Reforms in Government of Odisha for the year 2017. iFMS has also received CSI-Nihilent Award of Recognition in the Sustenance Category for the year 2016.
6. For the year 2015-16, the E&IT Department had received the CSI-Nihilent Award of Recognition as the Best progressive e-Governance State in the country.
7. The Paddy Procurement Automation System (P-PAS) & Farmer Registration had received National e-Governance award for Outstanding Performance in Citizen-Centric Services for the Year 2015-16.
8. Students Academic Management System (SAMS) won the Skoch Smart Governance Award 2015-16 and also received the Indian Express Tech Sabha award 2015 for Best e-Governance Initiative in bringing fair and transparent e-admission process for the students.
9. SAMS also conferred with the Skoch Order-of-Merit Award for best e-governance project in the year 2014-15.
10. Mobile Governance in Paddy Procurement in Odisha had been adjudged among the best e- Governance projects with the e-India Award 2014-15 .
11. The National Award for SAMS project of the Department of Higher Education (DoHE) has been declared the highest honors for Outstanding Performance in Citizen-Centric Service delivery for the year 2012-13. The Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances (DARPG) and Department of Information Technology (DoIT) has recognized the innovative program of Odisha and the State will be honored in the National Meet of e-Governance. SAMS, a centralized e-admission system, initiated by the Department of Higher E.
12. Odisha Computer Application Centre ( OCAC ) Govt of Odisha is the proud recipient of the Award of Excellence in the field of “PUBLIC PARTICIPATION INITIATIVE” 2009 for its innovative & successful implementation of “SANJOG HELPLINE” (www.sanjoghelpline.in). Shri P K Mohapatra, IT Secy of Odisha on behalf of OCAC has received the award & was also joined by Mr. Priyadarshi Nanu Pany, CEO of CSM Technologies, the thinkers, inventors and executors of Sanjog.
13. CSM has been awarded "The Manthan 09" award for "Sanjog Helpline on the ( Category : E-Governance ) for providing G2C information services using cross media application. The award was handed over by Union Minister of State for Communications & IT, India , Mr. Sachin Pilot.
14. OCAC received National e-Governance Bronze Award for development of the website ‘www.opepa.in’ for OPEPA (Odisha Primary Education Authority) in the category of “Best Government Website” in the 10th National Conference on e-Governance, 2007.
15. The state of Odisha won 5th India Tech Excellence Award, 2006 for the Project e-Shishu.
16. e-Governance Award in the state of Odisha for different Projects like
e-Shishu (Developed for OPEPA - Odisha Primary Education Programme Authority)
Betan (a Web-based payroll package having centralized computing facility developed for all the Blocks and District Rural Development Agencies under Panchayati Raj Department ).
17. The Child Tracking System (e-Shishu) designed for OPEPA, has received the Prime Minister’s Award for excellence in Public Administration for the year 2006-2007. The award was conferred by the Prime Minister, Dr. Manmohan Singh at a function on the occasion of Civil Service Day.