- KIA to align itself with industry requirement and obtain industry acceptability on assessment / certification on similar lines with ESSCI/TSSC.
- To prepare a mechanism, standard norms and guidelines for design, development, delivery, assessment and certification for various courses in consultation with industry and employers
- To prepare a competency based curriculum that would include syllabus, student manual, trainers guide, training manual, teacher qualification, multimedia package and e-material.
- To asses and certify the competence acquired at each level for ensuring recognition and acceptance by industry and prospective employers.
- To finalise courses at each level, fix minimum duration and fees at each level.
- To promote accreditation of large number of training institution by providing necessary guideline, training of trainers etc.
- To prepare norms for periodic monitoring assessment the quality of training partners/accredited institution.
Source: ODISHA COMPUTER APPLICATION CENTRE (OCAC)